19 October 2016
Dr. Flloyd Carter presents:
"Helicobacter Pylori Infection - What Every Physician Should Know"
Attendees of this CME lecture will have the following opportunity:
1. To review the importance of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) in clinical practice.
2. To be informed of local prevalence data with regards to H. Pylori infection.
3. To hear a discussion of best available methods for diagnosis and testing, for
4. A review of different treatment strategies for H. Pylori eradication.
5. Discussion of standard of care in H. Pylori eradication.