We resume the second half of the 2016 general CME lecture series calendar with an enduring vision:
- Increasing physician awareness of standard of care management of common and not-so-common diagnoses.
- Providing guidelines for urgent/emergent procedural techniques in Emergency Medicine.
- Improving physician awareness of emerging trends in communicable and noncommunicable diseases.
- Sensitizing physicians to their role in sustaining a disease registry.
- Increasing physician awareness of the impact of the doctor-patient relationship on quality of care.
- Advocating responsible prescribing practices and the management of medication dependence.