Wed 14th February 2018
Dr. Collen Fitz-Charles
Topic: Medical Photography
1. To define medical photograph and the history behind it.
2. To learn the applications of medical photography.
3. To review the key points in how to use the camera.
4. To learn the techniques to producing a good photograph.
5. To learn the correct positions to bring out what needs to be seen.
6. To review the patient consent and all the surrounding issues.
7. To bring attention to the use of cell phones in medicine and the ethical issues that may arise.